What Georgia REALTORS Should Know About Radon and Home Inspections / August 23, 2023
10:00 am – 1:00 pm
$15 Members / $30 Non Members
3 CE Credits
Any home, regardless of when it was built, its location, or the materials used to build the home, can expose its residents to radon. Many states require that a home’s radon history be disclosed to potential buyers. As a result, radon testing may play an important role in the real estate transaction process. Real estate agents that are better informed on the potential hazards associated with radon as well as mitigation techniques will be able to better guide their clients through the real estate transaction process.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Identify risks associated with long-term radon exposure.
• Describe ways that radon can infiltrate a house.
• Explain testing measures that can be used to identify the presence of radon in a home.
• Describe the benefits of radon mitigation systems.
• Guide their clients through the real estate transaction process with particular sensitivity to radon.
Instructor: All Atlanta Inspection Services
24 hour cancellation notice: Please notify us 24 hours prior to class or event if you will not be able to attend. Without notification, no refunds will be issued. Additionally, if you request to be rescheduled to another course date, and did not give notification, then you will pay the fee again.