MDC Banquet Celebration Scheduled for Friday, April 12th.
Location: The Westin Atlanta Gwinnett6450 Sugarloaf Pkwy, Duluth, GA, 30097
Reception: 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Doors Open: 7:00 pm
Tickets: $85 per person
Million Dollar Club Levels for 2023
Note: In addition to achieving the levels listed below, all applicants for Individual consideration must have at least 5 transactions during the applicable year.
Bronze: $75,000 - $99,999
Silver: $100,000 - $149,999
Gold: $150,000 - $249,999
Platinum: $250,000 - $499,999
Diamond: $500,000 - $749,999
Presidents: $750,000 +
Note: In addition to achieving the levels listed below, all applicants for Team consideration must have at least 10 transactions during the applicable year.
Bronze: $150,000 - $249,999
Silver: $250,000 - $399,999
Gold: $400,000 - $549,999
Platinum: $550,000 - $699,999
Diamond: $700,000 - $849,999
Presidents: $850,000 - $999,999
Masters: $1 Million +
The Million Dollar Club Application portal will be open from January 1, 2024 until February 9, 2024. NO APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER FEBRUARY 9TH – NO EXCEPTIONS.
All applicants MUST submit the application, Production Document (IN PDF FORMAT), and Broker Certification Letter through the online portal during this time frame – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Applicant must be a member in good standing of NAMAR for 2024 and have paid their 2023 and 2024 REALTOR® dues.
Code of Ethics
Applicant must have taken Code of Ethics in 2019 or after.
Applicant must have a Gross Commission of at least $75,000 and 5 transactions for individuals, or $150,000 with 10 transactions for teams. This is the amount of commission that is listed as certified by brokerage.
Applicant must upload a Production Document showing property address, closing date, sales price, and commission with the application. All uploaded production documents must be in PDF format only, signed and dated by Broker. No Excel or Word documents are accepted.
Applicant must create a login for the application portal so that they can review, edit and submit their application. This is not the same login as your NAMAR login.
Million Dollar Club Banquet
The applicant may purchase tickets to the Million Dollar Club banquet through namar.org. More information on the banquet to follow.
Million Dollar Terms and Requirements
Shall be defined as a full calendar year beginning January 1 – December 31, 2023.
Shall be for the full calendar year immediately following the Qualifying year.
Shall be defined as those applicants that must have 51% of total volume credit from the “listing side” of the sale of new homes (formerly 75%).
Overall Team rankings are determined by the overall performance of each team member. Total GCI divided by the number of Team members. Each team will be audited by the MDC Committee to ascertain NAMAR membership. All Team members (active/inactive/departed) during the applicable year must be used in the total Team member count. All Team members must be REALTORS®. Teams that do not accurately represent the number of team members will be disqualified and no refund issued.
Partner Team: Shall be defined as an applicant applying for the “Partner” category shall have a total of 2 licensees, including the applicant working for the team at any given time during the qualifying year.* Only one (1) application should be submitted under the Team Lead’s name.
Small Team: Shall be defined as an applicant applying for the “Small Team” category shall have a total of 3-5 licensees, including the applicant working for the team at any given time during the qualifying year.* Only one (1) application should be submitted under the Team Lead’s name.
Mid-Size Team: Shall be defined as an applicant applying for the “Mid-Size Team” category shall have a total of 6-10 licensees, including the applicant working for the team at any given time during the qualifying year.* Only one (1) application should be submitted under the Team Lead’s name.
Large Team: Shall be defined as an applicant applying for the “Large Team” category shall have a total of 11-15 licensees, including the applicant working for the team at any given time during the qualifying year.* Only one (1) application should be submitted under the Team Lead’s name.
Mega Team: Shall be defined as an applicant applying for the “ Mega Team” category shall have a total of 16+ or more licensees, including the applicant working for the team at any given time during the qualifying year.* Only one (1) application should be submitted under the Team Lead’s name.
*The number of team members for Partners, Small Team, Mid-Size Team, Large Team and Mega Team, will be determined by the highest number of team members at any given time during the year that contribute to the total volume of the team.
* Teams can be recognized by the Team Lead name or the Team Name. Partner Teams can be recognized by the Team Lead name, the Team Name, or both recipients’ names.
If a team member leaves a team, and the team’s brokerage during a qualifying year, then the gross commission (GCI) of the team member may be included for the team’s GCI. The agent leaving the team must have been a member in good standing with dues paid in full during the qualifying year and compliant with Code of Ethics. If an agent leaves a team, but remains an agent with the same brokerage, then team GCI may be included with the permission of the affected agent. The agent may not count GCI for individual credit which is also being used for team credit.
The Million Dollar Club Committee shall be authorized to set a fee, at its discretion, prior to asking for applications for membership in the Million Dollar Club. The application fee is $50. All MDC winners will receive a graphic to be used for marketing purposes. We will no longer automatically be ordering a plaque or the annual plates. Applicants will have the opportunity to purchase a plaque or plate to be shipped directly to their house for an additional $30.00 upon notification of acceptance. Information will be included in the acceptance email that you will receive once the applications have been approved.
Requirements for Membership
- ELIGIBILITY: Any employee or independent contractor (officer or otherwise) of any real estate broker (individual or firm) that is both licensed under the Georgia Real Estate Commission and a Active member in good standing REALTOR® member of the Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of REALTORS®, Inc. is eligible for membership. Both salaried and commissioned personnel are eligible.
- QUALIFYING YEAR: January 1 and running thru December 31, 2023
- MEMBERSHIP YEAR: A “membership year” shall be for the calendar year immediately following the qualifying year.
- CLASSES OF MEMBERSHIP:
- ACTIVE MEMBER is one who has been elected for the year immediately following his/her qualifying year.
- ACTIVE LIFE MEMBER shall be one who has been elected to membership for three (3) successive years OR who has been elected for any 3 of the last five (5) years.
- ACTIVE PHOENIX is one who has been elected to membership for 10 years.
- ACTIVE DOUBLE PHOENIX is one who has been elected to membership for 20 years.
- ACTIVE TRIPLE PHOENIX is one who has been elected to membership for 30 years.
Phoenix Sculptures are available for first time Phoenix winners. They may be purchased separately for (Price to be Determined). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to purchase a sculpture. **This amount needs to be verified.
The Board hereby establishes the policy of giving special recognition to the TOP PRODUCERS (5) Individual, (5) Partner Team, (5) Small Team, (5) Mid-Size Team, (5) Large team, (5) Mega team, (5) New Homes and (5) Commercial. Prior to recognition the only persons who shall know the identity of the top 40 people are the Chairperson and Vice Chairperson of the Million Dollar Club Committee and the Executive Officer of the Board.
- QUALIFICATION: To qualify, an individual must fulfill the following requirements:
- Applicant’s board dues must be paid for a current member no later than December 31, 2023 or for a new member at the time of application for primary board membership.
- Must have applied for a membership in the Northeast Atlanta Association of REALTORS®, Inc. on or before December 31st of the year prior to the beginning of the qualifying year, and be a active member in good standing of said Board at time of application and presentation of award.
- A new REALTOR® or transferring REALTOR® may be eligible for sales made from date of paying his or her dues to the Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of REALTORS® or to their prior Board on or before December 31, 2023.
- Closed transactions in the amount of or in excess of $75,000.00/5 Transactions for Individual
- A Monetary consideration must be earned and certified by brokerage and contract, effective for the qualifying year.
- Must be approved by the Million Dollar Club Committee and the Board of Directors of the Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of REALTORS®, Inc.
Million Dollar Club applications along with an application fee of $50 per application must be submitted no later than midnight on February 9, 2024. This fee is for your application and award. There is a separate fee for the dinner celebration.
- Applications will be submitted online.
- Members must upload a chronological list of sold properties with address, closing date, and gross commission in PDF Format certified by brokerage, and upload with their application. Must be signed and dated by Broker.
- Only Principle/Managing Broker can certify sales of applicant while associated with that Broker. If applicant has been associated with more than one broker during the qualifying year they must provide a copy of the detailed statement for each brokerage. The signed certification form will be uploaded by the applicant when making application for the award.
- All applications will be checked, and if necessary random applicants will be required to produce contracts and certified by brokerage.
If your application is rejected for any reason, your application fee is Non-Refundable.
A teams total GCI must be $150,000 and 10 transactions.
- Team applications must list all team members’ names, including team members who are not applying for an award, and their contributing GCI. The total GCI of all team members must equal the team GCI. If a team member wants Million Dollar Credit, it should be indicated on the Team Leads application and a $50 application fee must be paid. The team member must have an individual GCI of $75,000 and 5 transactions.
- Team members who are applying for individual team member awards must be noted on the team application.
- Team members must pay a separate application fee and include a separate print out of their GCI.
- Team member recipients are not eligible for ranking and/or top individual awards.
The effective date for credits for sales, and leases shall be as follows:
- For sales, the date on which title is passed shall be the date of credit.
- For leases, the date of occupancy shall be the date of credit unless rental began at a date subsequent to occupancy, and in that event the date on which rental began shall be the date of credit.
- Million Dollar Club APPLICANTS HAVING BOTH “RESIDENTIAL – NEW & RESALE HOMES” AND “COMMERCIAL” will be recognized in the (Residential Resale-New Homes or Commercial) category based on the group in which they sell the majority of their volume. For purposes of defining “Residential” vs. “Commercial” volume the following guidelines are adopted:
- Any improved property zoned residential including up to four (4) units
- Unimproved single family lots
- New Homes: Listings of new home subdivisions or individual new home listings that have never been occupied.
- Any transaction that is not residential
- Zoning determinations are based on what the property is zoned at the time of closing.
- Each transaction has 50% listing credit (GCI) & 50% selling credit (GCI). When multiple Agents within an office are involved in a side, the credit is divided equally among the Agents or whatever your agreement may be.
- BROKERS must review and verify the Agent’s application with any Agents applying for Million Dollar Club. Please note that, Agents and Brokers turning in applications with misrepresentations will be forwarded to the Board of Directors for review and possible disciplinary actions. Click here for Broker Certification Letter. To assist in filling out the form, we are noting some of the reasons for rejection of applications in the past:
- Failing to have Orientation completed on time (Dec 31 of qualifying year)
- Failing to have Board dues paid on time (December 31 of qualifying year)
- Claiming too much Gross Commission Income (GCI) credit on transaction side.
- Claiming credit earned by Co-Agent who was no longer in office
- Claiming credit when commission was on note payable in future
- Filing as an Individual when the Licensee advertises services as a Team with another Licensee
Those attaining business in any qualifying year shall receive a MDC Graphic stating that they are members of the Million Dollar Club for the qualifying year.
- Transactions Eligible for GCI Credits:
- REFERRALS: Referrals will be allowed for credit.
- FOR THE SELLING AGENT (S), the credit shall be the amount of GCI (Gross Commission Income) as certificated by brokerage
- FOR THE LISTING AGENT (S), the credit shall be the amount of GCI as certified by brokerage.
- FOR OPEN LISTING, No listing Agents(s). In the event of an open listing, credit shall be the amount of GCI as certified by brokerage.
- FOR LEASES, the GCI amount shall control.
- MORE THAN ONE PARTICIPANT AND/OR SYNDICATION: If more than one individual within the same company participates as the selling agent, the listing agent or the leasing agent, the credit allowed shall be in the same proportions as the division of the commission (or credits for commission) between the individual.
- INSTALLMENT COMMISSION: GCI counted as received in the qualifying year.
- USE OF DESIGNATION: Members of the Million Dollar Club shall be authorized to use the Million Dollar Club graphic adopted by the Board of Directors of the Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of REALTORS®, Inc. for use on calling cards and letterheads only during the year in which they are members of the Million Dollar Club. Life members of the Million Dollar Club shall be eligible to use Million Dollar Club logo while they are a REALTOR®.
- PROHIBITIVE USE: REALTOR® Membership companies, local Boards, REALTORS®, shall not use the words Million Dollar Club”, and/or its logo, in its awards or advertising except where this policy is used to denote membership. The spirit of this rule is important to maintain the prestige of the members in the Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of REALTORS®, Inc. Million Dollar Club, restricted to use by the real estate business by Active REALTORS®.
- ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE: The President of the Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of REALTORS®, Inc. shall each year on or before the last date of the qualifying year appoint an Admissions Committee which shall be composed of at least one member of the Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of REALTORS®, Inc. Life Members or Active Members in the Million Dollar Club. It shall be the duty of this Committee to consider all applications after the application receipt deadline and submit a report to the Board of Directors of the Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of REALTORS®, Inc. no later than the next Board of Directors’ Meeting following 15 calendar days of committee study time giving their recommendation with regard to each applicant.
- APPROVAL AND DISSOLUTION: The Million Dollar Club of the Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of REALTORS®, Inc. has been established and is sponsored by the Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of REALTORS®, Inc., and all actions of the Club shall be subject to the approval of the Board of Directors of the Northeast Atlanta Metro Association of REALTORS®, Inc.